Globalstar Airtime – Monthly Plans
Monthly Globalstar airtime plans offer the best value with the some of the lowest per-minute rates in the industry. The selection of monthly plans is great for heavy users and customers who need satellite connectivity on a regular, ongoing basis. These plans are hassle-free and provide an exceptional value.
Monthly Plans Vs. Annual Plans
The difference is not in the price. All annual plans work out to he same price-per-month as the monthly plans. So how do you decide on a monthly or annual Globalstar airtime plan?
- No large upfront payment* – Spend a small amount per month rather than a larger amount upfront.
- Minutes cannot be pooled between phones on monthly Globalstar airtime plans.
- 12 month term applies – Monthly plans are subject to a 12 month contract.
- Pay Upfront* – Make a larger upfront payment for the year, rather than smaller monthly payments.
- Pool Your Minutes** – Minutes can be pooled between phones that are activated on the same annual plan, on the same account.
- Minimum 12 month term applies.
*Per-minute overage charges apply once the included monthly or annual minute bundle is exceeded.
**Galaxy 1200 annual plan does not allow pooling of minutes.
Compare monthly and annual plans in the “Service Plans” Tab above.
Probably best suited to organizations with multiple Globalstar phones, this is a great feature to avoid wasting minutes that you already paid for. Essentially, it gives you the ability to even out minutes between users that talk a lot, and users that only talk a little.
Every Globalstar phone needs to be activated with Globalstar airtime. However, if you have more than one phone associated with your Globalstar airtime account, you can pool minutes between these phones…as long as the phones have been activated with the same annual plan. This is a useful and economical feature that enables users to share Globalstar airtime minutes across multiple phones.
Note: Minutes cannot be pooled with monthly plans or when subscribing to the Galaxy 1200 annual plan.Check out Globalstar’s Prepaid Card Options