Consulting & Project Management for Two-Way Communications
With more than two decades of experience across many different industries, Chroma specializes in resolving complex wireless challenges for business continuity and remote area connectivity.
Whether you have an Emergency Operations Centre, an industrial facility or a remote camp, we assess your operations from a fresh perspective to
identify system shortcomings, and recommend strategic improvements.
To ensure we can devise the best solution, we source products from a wide range of manufacturers.
And since we recognize that technology can be overwhelming, we break down the jargon barrier, explaining the technology in terms that make it easier for you to understand and evaluate our recommendations.
Our consulting services include:
- Developing two-way radio communications systems for business continuity or emergency preparedness.
- Selecting satellite communications systems for remote locations or disaster management.
- Developing infrastructure guidelines for new in-building communication systems.
- Designing custom communications systems.
- Improving signal coverage.
- Discussing and planning future technology requirements.
- Maintaining and repairing equipment to ensure it continues running smoothly.
Communications installations can be complex. Good project management is essential to ensure that the work meets established technical standards, stays on budget, stays on schedule and is completed in a safe manner.
We meet with you to review your requirements. Whenever possible, we’ll schedule a site visit to identify challenges and gaps and determine a suitable resolution. We then develop a scope-of-work and establish a budget.
If custom components are required we arrange for them to be designed and manufactured.
Prior to installation we ensure that all materials are organized, assembled and ready for transport to the site. During installation, we review the project with installers, monitor the quality of work and ensure safe work practices.
How can we help with your project?