Hughes 9202 BGAN Terminal
The Hughes 9202 BGAN terminal is fast enough to keep you and your team functional wherever you may be. It offers fast satellite internet speeds and can create a WiFi access point capable of supporting external devices like smartphones, laptops and tablets.
The Most Portable Wi-Fi BGAN Terminal
The Hughes 9202 BGAN terminal is powerful and versatile. Its compact, feature-rich design has made it the most popular portable BGAN terminal with Wi-Fi capability. The Hughes 9202 is a favourite across many different industries for these reasons:
- Very compact 8.5″ x 8.5″
- Offers Wi-Fi connectivitiy for any device in range (30.5m or 100ft).
- Very fast data speeds of up to 464 Kilo-bytes per second (Kbps) — 94.5% as fast as the fastest BGAN terminal.
- Easy to point, no laptop required.
- Can be operated by anyone.
- One-Button Internet connection. Be online in a few seconds.
- Provides voice connectivity to any standard phone.
- SMS texting and iPhone friendly.
- Rugged, all-weather construction & sleek appearance.
- Long battery life: will operate for 36 hours in idle mode.
The Most Flexible BGAN terminal for a Mobile Office
The Hughes 9202 has all the best features of any BGAN terminal, which makes it ideal for creating a mobile office anywhere on Earth:
- high-speed Internet
- one-button auto-connect
- crystal clear calling
- SMS texting
- Wi-Fi Access Point – place this terminal out in the rain and work comfortably inside.
- Streaming capabilities at 32, 64 or 128 Kbsp (too slow for a high-quality news broadcast, but good for lots of other data transfer applications).
Is the Hughes 9202 the right BGAN terminal for me?
Unless you intend to broadcast live video for the news, the Hughes 9202 is the recommended BGAN terminal to purchase for any remote application that requires access to internet for browsing, emailing, or sending and receiving files. Of course, as an added bonus, it also provides voice connectivity for your telephone needs.